Sunday, February 5, 2012

Changelog 2012-02-05 & ND Video

here, I summarize this week's additions to my public naturopathy database.  I also link to an ND video each changelog, and I quote from and tag the video in some detail:

001. added:

the vitalism of:

AANP's J. of Nat. Med. to Appendix B.04.b.,
AANP's FMP to Appendix B.02.;

the science claims of:

NDs Noe and Stadtmauer to Appendix I.05.L., ND Neal to Appendix I.05.L.,
NDs Novins and Torrance to Appendix I.05.L., ND Nguyen, K-D. to Appendix I.05.L.,
ND Nguyen, K. to Appendix I.05.L., ND Neubauer  to Appendix I.05.L.,
ND Neale to Appendix I.05.L., ND Marciano to Appendix I.05.k.,
NDs Murray and Pizzorno  to Appendix I.05.k.;

added the 'naturopathy is pseudoscience and quackery' claim of:

Asian Scientist to Appendix K.07.;

002. video of the week link [not to pun]:

the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors states in "Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors" that naturopathy is "science-based natural medicine" [vsc 2012-02-04]:


#sciencebased #naturopathy #Canada #naturalmedicine #primaryhealthcareprovider
#efficacyclaim #nonpharmaceuticalclaim #www.cand.ca 

Note: for 'compositional accuracy', so to speak, here's a CAND member's web page -- ND Lee of CCNM no less -- who practices "iridology" and tells us "Jason was also the class valedictorian for McMaster University’s graduating science class of 1999." So, within this so-called science-based domain of CAND naturopathy lies....iridology.

Lies, lies, lies: iridology, which is hugely BUNK.  This is too easy.  What went wrong here in terms of regulation, education, and consumer protection?
Post a Comment