Sunday, February 19, 2012

Changelog 2012-02-19 & ND Video

here, I summarize this week's additions to my public naturopathy database.  I also link to an ND's video each changelog, quote from, and tag the video in some detail:

001. added:

the vitalism of:

ND Scurtu to Appendix B.05.i.i.00.
ND Bradley to Appendix B.05.i.a.05.,
the science claims of :

the Colorado Association of Naturopathic Physicians to Appendix I.03. [revised],
ND Kontomerkos to Appendix I.05.i.,
NDs Koloski and Plummer to Appendix I.05.i.,
NDs Kolbo and Peterson to Appendix I.05.i.,
ND Kelly to Appendix I.05.i., 
NDs Kelchner and Phoebus to Appendix I.05.i.,
NDs Keats and Stiles Green to Appendix I.05.i., 
ND Keaton to Appendix I.05.i.,
ND Kaumeyer to Appendix I.05.i.,
ND Katahdin to Appendix I.05.i.,
ND Kassam to Appendix I.05.i.,
ND Kannankeril to Appendix I.05.i.,
ND Kane to Appendix I.05.i.,
NDs Kaganovsky to Appendix I.05.i.,
ND Kane to Appendix I.05.i.,
ND Karatzas to Appendix I.05.i.,
NDs Kaushik to Appendix I.05.i.;

002. video of the week link [not to pun!]:

.
.
"[the description states] Dr. Gary Domby, DC and Dr. Barry Wheeler, ND show you how applied kinesiology can help you and your patients get better holistic health by asking you body what it needs."
.
#appliedkinesiology #idiomotoreffect #holisticnonsense
.
002.b. ND Wheeler also states in "What is Applied Kinesiology?" [vsc 2012-02-18]:

"almost anything is possible with applied kinesiology [...] the actual muscle test is both an art and a science [...used] to check for food sensitivities, meridian imbalances, right and left brain switching, what the best supplements for you are, how memories and thoughts affect you, and more [really!!!]."

#pseudodiagnosis #panacea #pseudoscience
Post a Comment