Sunday, March 18, 2012

Changelog 2012-03-18 and ND Video:

here, I summarize this week's additions to my public naturopathy database.  I also link to an ND's video each changelog, quote from, and tag the video in some detail:

001. added:

the science claims of:
ND Engelbrecht to Appendix I.05.e.;
NDs Entner and Spooner to Appendix I.05.e.;
ND Lin to Appendix I.05.j.;

the 'naturopathy is pseudoscience and quackery' claim of:

Berdanier (ISBN 0849327059 9780849327056) to Appendix K.00.;

002. video of the week link [not to pun]:

Presenting the iridology of Australian naturopath Julieann Howie in "Seatedmassage - Julieann Howie, Naturopath, speaks about Iridology" [posted 2012-02-24; vsc 2012-03-11]:
.
.
She states:

"iridology is where I look into your eyes and tell you the strengths and weaknesses of your whole body system [...including] personalities, constitutions [...] we look at the structure and we look at the colors and that gives us a huge insight into many areas of your whole personality, your whole health, weaknesses, strengths, what can be enhanced, what needs to be really monitored and looked after.  The eyes shows us the inside to you."

Some tags I'd add:

#bogus #pseudodiagnostic #homunculus #homunculurfalsebelief
Post a Comment