here, some crazy, really crazy:
001. Zeff, J.L. (ND NUNM), who "along with [ND] Pamela Snider is the author of the modern definition of naturopathic medicine", writes in "Vaccines for Seniors" in Naturopathic Doctor News and Review 09-2016:
[I have this in paper format; I don't see a hit for the article when NDNR.com is searched this 2026-06; neither for >Zeff nosode vaccination homeopathic< broadly across what Google indexes; yet ChatGPT found a live PDF of the entire issue at https://ndnr.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/11/September-2016.pdf which I have pushed into Archive.org and an earlier curation from this year is here https://web.archive.org/web/20260225055558/https://ndnr.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/11/September-2016.pdf]
"here is what I recommend [...] specifically, I recommend the use of homeopathic nosodes and specific remedies to stimulate immunity, as opposed to vaccines. I have found them to be effective, and they are harmless - there is absolutely no potential for harm. I usually use the 200C potency, though there is new literature out of India suggesting that a 30C potency may be better [...] for shingles, specifically, I use Rhus tox homeopathically, as well as Herpes zoster nosode, 30C or 200C, as a preventive [...] the primary method I used to help restore and stabilize her platelet count was the homeopathic nosode of TDaP (200C) [...]";

No comments:
Post a Comment