001. at cbc.ca, we're told in "'I Feel Like I've Been Misled': Surrey Community Organizer Regrets Voting for Naturopath" 2018-11-26):
"Grant Rice [...recommended] Safe Surrey Coalition's Allison Patton [...] the day before this fall's civic election [...believing her labels of] 'community physician.' A campaign video referenced her 'medical practice.' [...]";
it's very interesting where this is going, in Canada. The vagueness that naturopaths prey upon is being upended.
"'I want smart people on council, so I thought if somebody has applied themselves for 10 years and become a doctor, then that's probably a very smart person,' said Rice, founder of the citizens' group Surrey Community Leaders. He'd assumed she was a medical doctor. It wasn't until after she was elected to council that he learned Patton is really a naturopath [...]";
oh snap: 'she is not of the smart that I thought she was of'. And I must say, in all my experience, I have not met any geniuses in the land of naturopathy. Grifters yes, geniuses no.
"[and he goes on] 'I feel like I've been misled [...] I think one of the problems is that when people were assuming she was a medical doctor, she didn't correct them,' Rice said";
well, that's what naturopathy is all about, a kind of parasitism.
"earlier this month, a member of the public filed a complaint against Patton with the College of Naturopathic Physicians of B.C., pointing to the college's advertising policy. That document says naturopaths can call themselves doctors or physicians, but they must make it clear they practice naturopathy [...]";
looking for ethicality from Naturopathyland is absurd since they are fundamentally a reversal of values.

No comments:
Post a Comment