[Mission emphasis: I do this continuous exercise to expose the inherent fraud that naturopathy is logically, academically, commercially, legislatively / politically and clinically. Hugely misleading category labels such as "science based" and "evidence based" "nonsectarian" are being placed upon what truly is science-exterior and even more so disproven sectarian / quack nonsense! Then, the largest of betrayals toward the public occurs with highly orchestrated '.gov' endorsements of naturopaths as "licensed" and "professional." Beware, the naturopathic licensed falsehood racket marches on!]
001. added:
the vitalism [science-ejected subset naturopathy] claims of:
ND Arnold;
ND Cardwell;
ND Chaijinda;
ND Chan;
ND Chavez;
ND Chay;
ND Clifford;
ND Corradetti;
NDs Dalili and Krumbeck;
ND Gattuso;
ND Georgousis;
NDs Good, Lafreniere, Morello;
ND Neff;
ND O’Connor;
ND Ojeda;
ND Olsen;
the 'science subset naturopathy' category claims of:
ND Espinosa;
ND Fowl;
to Appendix I.05.e.;
ND Gupta;
to Appendix I.05.f.;
the Illinois Business Daily;
the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine;
the Institute for Natural Medicine;
to Appendix I.02.;
ND Miranda;
to Appendix I.05.k.;
ND Shinsato;
ND Stage;
ND Stechschulte;
002. video link and commentary. Stechschulte, J. B. (ND NUHS) states:
002.a. in the youtube.com video "Joby, N.D. - The word NATUROPATHIC, my calling." (2018)[saved 2018-11-30; his title grammar]:
.
[tags: #NDStechschulte #sciencesubsetnaturopathyclaim #NDstudentloan debt #begging]
.
"[from
the description] I'm Joby! I'm a naturopathic doctor [...] I have a doctorate degree
in naturopathic medicine from National University of Health Sciences [...]";
so, that categorical science subset naturopathy claim.
"[from the video] please schedule a consultation [...] I am over
$300,000 in debt, student loan debt. I need your help. Please help
alleviate my suffering [...]";
so, drumming up business through pity? As they say: 'of all the trades a man can have, the beggin' is the best, 'cause when the begger's weary he can just lay doon and rest.' And think about how much money is out there through Title IV for ND students who're in debt through the ND-school science subset naturopathy grift!
002.b. that science claim also happens at his practice in "Joby Naturopathic Doctor" [2018 archived] wherein he states again:
"I would like to give you the incredibly valuable gift of naturopathic philosophy that I learned in naturopathic medical school at National University of Health Sciences [...]";
typical. But look at all that vitalism in 001.!

No comments:
Post a Comment