here, I summarize recent additions to my public naturopathy database. I also link to an ND's video each changelog, quote from, and tag the video in some detail:
001. added:
[Mission emphasis: I do this continuous exercise to expose the inherent fraud that naturopathy is logically, academically, commercially, legislatively / politically and clinically. Hugely misleading category labels such as "science based" and "evidence based" "nonsectarian" are being placed upon what truly is science-exterior and even more so disproven sectarian / quack nonsense! Then, the largest of betrayals toward the public occurs with highly orchestrated '.gov' endorsements of naturopaths as "licensed" and "professional." Beware, the naturopathic licensed falsehood racket marches on!]
the vitalism [science-ejected subset naturopathy] claims of:
ND Crowder Davila;
NDs Dabransky, Stadtmauer,
Stadtmauer and Wagner;
NDs Davis, Howe, Hubbard,
Moreau, Munro, Williams;
NDs Morris [x3];
ND Morse;
Naturopathic Doctor News and Review;
the Permanente Journal;
to Appendix B.04.b.;
the 'science subset naturopathy' category claims of:
the AANP;
to Appendix I.02.;
NDs Anavim, Churchill, Lee, Nguyen;
ND Anderson;
to Appendix I.05.a.;
ND Caversan;
NDs Calvanese and Strickland;
ND Clement;
ND Crowder Davila;
to Appendix I.05.c.;
NDs Gastwirt, Mehta, Nguyen;
ND Gazsi;
ND Goldberg;
to Appendix I.05.f.;
ND Reese;
the Connecticut State Medical Society;
to Appendix C.03.;
NDs Anavim, Churchill, Lee, Nguyen;
ND Anderson;
to Appendix I.05.a.;
ND Caversan;
NDs Calvanese and Strickland;
ND Clement;
ND Crowder Davila;
to Appendix I.05.c.;
NDs Gastwirt, Mehta, Nguyen;
ND Gazsi;
ND Goldberg;
to Appendix I.05.f.;
ND Reese;
to Appendix I.05.n.;
the Connecticut State Medical Society;
to Appendix C.03.;
002. video link and commentary:
002.a. Crowder Davila, M. (ND NUNM), as ND Crowder, states at vimeo.com in "Naturopathic Medicine" (2018)[saved 2018-12-07]:
.
.
[tags: #NDCrowder #softballinterview #NDscienceclaim]
.
"[from the titles] Bloomfield Community Television Presents 'Bottom Line' with Cindy Kainz [...who introduces] Dr. Michelle Crowder [...of] Beaumont Health [...] naturopathic physician [...the ND states NDs are] the general practitioners of natural medicine [...trained similar to a] conventional or allopathic doctor [...with] four years of medical school [...] we learn all the same basic sciences and the standard of care and treatment [...] what we do is very evidence based [...] I'm reading research studies all the time [...]";
it seems to me naturopaths are never interviewed by medically qualified people. One could surmise that they avoid it. And so you get an interview which is like a ten year old asking to be informed during story time. And NDs love to conflate ND school with MD school. And they'll talk about basic sciences, currency and evidence as if they are science-based, modern and make sense. Also, NDs do not have to abide by standard of care, as naturopaths.
002.b. at ND Crowder's practice, as ND Crowder Davila, there's:
002.b1. "What is Naturopathic Medicine?" [2018 archived], which tells us:
"naturopathic physicians seek to restore and maintain optimum health in their patients by emphasizing nature's inherent self-healing process [...] the six principles of naturopathic medicine [...#2] the healing power of nature: naturopathic physicians act to identify and remove obstacles to healing and recovery, and to facilitate and augment our inherent self-healing processes [...]";
that's coded vitalism. Because we don't deserve to know the truth.
002.b. and here she is in an embedded video about naturopathic medicine for Beaumont Health, as ND Davila, titled "Naturopathic Medicine Beaumont Integrative Medicine" [saved 2018-12-16]:
.
[tags: #NDDavila #BeaumontIntegrativeMedicine #codedvitalism]
.
"as natural healing techniques become more popular [...] naturopathic medicine is a wholistic system of healthcare [...] it supports your body's innate ability to heal itself [...] principles of naturopathic medicine [...#2] support the healing power of the body [...and she does mention] homeopathy [...and] physician oversight";
is naturopathy gaining? Doubtful. Now, because naturopathy is pseudoscience, therein holistic is quite a useless descriptor if you are looking for what is GOOD. Ah, and again coded vitalism. At the ND's alma mater, you can find that vitalism not coded. Falsely claimed as surviving scientific filtering yes, but there not coded. And, of course, who are the MD overseers enabling this?

No comments:
Post a Comment